Saturday, July 31, 2010

My weekly ANGRY status upgrade 2!

(P.S: This is my blog and I can rant what I want here ! If you don't like what you see, please SCRAM off ! )

This week is pretty much the busy and boringly same except i had the doubtful feeling am I really the Final Year student ? Cos I am really busy to do any follow up on my project ! ! !

Right now, I got Computer Architecture to do "Bus Implementation" VHDL implementation on Quartus II , DSP to study the Scilab (MATLAB ala-free clones) command , OS to study Linux shell programming and and   . . . Microwave need to learn Agilent Design System some more !!! Damn ! ! ! 4 core subject and 1 FYP some more !

And did I need to mention that we need to take Electric Circuit II and Engineering Management this semester ? Don't make me blurt out the vulgar language ....  and I havn't take my last wajib course yet.. the useless Hubungan Etnik !

Don't tell me all the damn story of bull crap of the "Producing the holistic engineers!" . I am fed up with your endless lies and cover up and your same old lies of how-wonderful-the-Perlis is for more than 3 years already !


It makes me a bit angry about my uni, if you want to do something . 
Please do it gradually bit by bit and not all at once ! ! ! 


(P.S: Dear Mom, If I failed any of subject this sem , don't blame your idiotic son and cut off my allowance T_T)

Back on my FYP, I got a quite-ok Supervisor for my FYP, but due to his  extreme workload ( He is the  secondary head of our school !) , I voluntarily reassigned to another supervisor. Now from my 2 weeks of studying UWB and LTE, I need to forget all of them and concentrate on the Java, PHP and MYSQL programming. Heard from brief discussion that day that senior successfully implemented it. Hopefully, can make my job easier a bit !

Well, my new FYP title will be much like a LAN viewer of the network which can monitor the bandwidth and such . . . But it must be on Linux, so I decide my Linux platform on Ubuntu Server Edition unless there are some other distribution that are more network setup friendly.

Hmm ... It's a bit late now.. Gotta z Z  ....

2 comments:

JASON'S ROYAL CITY MAYOR 京城市长 said...

all PTBP friends include me support u here...
u wun fail tis sem!!!
GANBATTE~~~

Xu Whai Tuck said...

^_^ ... Thx Jason n u guys !

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails