Thursday, July 15, 2010

My so so and so random thought . . .


(1)     The evolution of Pokemon ! Erm by the way, Chamillionaire songs are not to my taste ... :(
 Youtube does recommend the best songs on the top list right ? 

(2)     Hmm ... Kinda miss my hometown a bit for now . 

(3)     Although they are a bit far from my friends place, I kinda miss the companionship and fun and DotA sessions with some of the Electrical and Micro mateys . However, the few DotA sessions with Comp & Comm mateys are not quite bad also. They seems to improve a bit from last few semesters

(4)      Kinda miss of someone &(*_* )& or something but don't know what is it yet

(5)     Suspension is killing me . . . Will someone tell us when FYP title is coming out ?

(6)     Miss bowling and snooker sessions with friends . Hey, Kangar got Bowling Centers in The Store and the Snooker Center near the Store too. . . 

(7)     I maybe want to upgrade my ori Window Vista to Win 7 Ultimate later this year . . .

(8)     Learnt an important lessons of all. Don't be like someone by the code of Liquid Gas Zone who is chivalrously lent to other people and return the things spoil. 


(9)     Hmm.. my practical supervisor from what I heard is heart broken, hopefully she can recover from heart break fast yor...cos she is one of the brilliant engineer in company and many people too need her help. :)

That's all for now.

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails