Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to Unimap for the final year. . .

Back from my Industrial Training, now I am back to Perlis (UniMap) with 1 more year to go . . . This usually means that everything that I am comfortable with during in Penang will become more slower in Perlis . And I am *forced* to abandon my sweet sweet home of my 3 years in Wang Ulu into Kampung Wai which is situated near Kuala Perlis.


Yup. . . Perlis is perhaps the only state in Malaysia where time is relative slower. . . 

Why I am saying like this ?

Well . . .

1.
If you order food such as Nasi Goreng, prepare to wait at least 1 hour ; yes you heard me right, 1 HOUR to wait for food to be served at you and it is not the peak time yet (aka 4pm in Wang Ulu certain cafeteria)

2.
Internet speed in campus is much more slower compared to P1 and damn P1 don't have any coverage on Kuala Perlis either ... I hate you P1 for not provide coverage in Perlis but I love your ultra blazing speed . . . 

 3.
The pure breed Perlis people drive really slowly especially the car registration plate number starting with letter"R". I just don't know why... Driving 40km/h on empty wide road

4.
Speaking of it, I found that time passes really slowly in lectures hall compared when I was at home. Holiday flies so fast, don't you agree ?

Today enter the class , just bombarded and ulti-ed with every skills you imagine in DSP class. Digital Signal Processing class is basically mind boggling with the intro of long forgotten of Signal & System subject and now we need to abandon Matlab in favour of Scilab which is basically the free version of Matlab. I hope their programming syntax is the same. . .

Later is Operating System class with Dr.Ong software technical skills . Hmm ... I need to relearn C and the Java again ... Haiz... Need to relearn again, not including the  coming

Microwave Communication (Hopefully is almost similiar what I exposed in internship!)

Computer Architecture (Hmm .. I just pray hard it isn't another MicroP or MicroC nightmare)

Final Year Project (My salvation if I get the title I wanted with the SV who is kind enough to give high marks ! :P)

That's all for today and I need to ~~~ recap~~~ all the bla bla stuffs in the DSP class just now.
Chiao ...

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails