Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Final Year Project

Hohoho .. Another week had passed . . . So fast the 1 week had gone... Now I am in final year only means 1 thing, Final Year Project !

Basically, if my FYP is a successful endeavor, it will looks like something like this. Apart from big exaggeration.


Hehehe ... It is the real deal (if it is successfully implemented!) ... Mobile computing stuffs ! It means , I need to relearn C , C++ , MATLAB and Simulink and also know a bit about LTE (Long Term Evolution) and also UWB (Ultra Wide Bandwidth!) not currently in Malaysia as yet

and ...

also the final year is suppose the only year where we as Final Year can shake leg a bit and take life easy, right! Hell no ! Thanks to the "scandal exposure" by a certain gossip newspaper, my university rushing to rectify the problems that had long been stranded by 8 years , to get the course accredited by BEM (Board of Engineering Malaysia). Heck, although our course is one of the accredidated but hell no , we need to take about 26 credit hour ! Yup , the freaking TWENTY - SIX credit hour ! But fortunately, we can drop the "extra but not so usable" course. But I take twenty two credit hours which is also WAY too much for a final year students !

Oh and by the way, one of the main reasons that I didn't log in to Internet for 8 days because there are some er... storm, hurricane, typhoon,twister,tornadoes,cyclone or whatever the big wind that come to blow up my new student residence at KKD , Kampung Wai for the study week 1 !!! :( Praise God that my home did not hit by the wind but my next door neighbour hit with minor damages and also there are no one injured or unlucky caught in hurricane.

To show you the damage, please don't be frightened, it is real... Unimaginable that it happens in the boring place like Perlis.


This is one of the worst house hit by the "cyclone" !

Praise God ! Nothing happened to my hostel !


Even a sturdy door are blown away !


Roof crashing down ! That motor which is parked there is really lucky !


Roof fragments stuck on the electric post ! Danger !

Even the non smoking signs from other Kolej Kediaman are blown here and notice the black door? Yep, they are also blown too ... 


Even the flags are not spared !

But to those who are victims, I heard that they can claim RM 500 for compensation claims and also replacement for HP, Laptop, Printer if they are water damaged and unusable ! 
Luckily , now is the beginning of semester not the mid or end ! Fuh , imagine if it happened later this semester .....

I upload only some of it due to the slowness of my uni "broadband!"

Thats it for now and I think I might do weekly updates to blog due to time constraint.

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails