Sunday, July 4, 2010

I am tweeting right inside blogger ~

@zeushammer : Hello all, today I am going to surprise you all with something .

 

@zeushammer : Erm ... Am I suppose to say it loud ? I will be embarassed yoh ...



@zeushammer : Okay okay . . . I will say it very very loud to the whole world




 @zeushammer : Hmm ... Taking a very very deep breath .... Inhaling ...



@zeushammer : Lack of sleep due to World Cup turns me like a zombie 



@zeushammer : Need to turn off my laptop now to catch for my beauty sleeps of 3 days


@zeushammer : Good night all !

UPDATE:
@zeushammer :  Damn Blogger do not support on animated gifs uploads . Huhuhuhu ....
\



Update: 1/12/10
@zeushammer: After all this year, Blogger finally support animated GIF upload already ! OK



1 comment:

Stanley said...

This is a great post thaanks

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails