Friday, June 4, 2010

Wang Ulu Server tally up !

Before I start anything, it is damned confirmed I will be evicted out from the comfy Wang Ulu to the Kampung Wai. T_T I will jolly well miss it 


Now heads up, after the 52 votes and 1 months of voting the most popular server in Wang Ulu, here I present you the results.


Moon Server                 : 35 votes (67%)
Jian Server                   : 17 votes (32%)
Ming Server                 : 13 votes (25%)
GreenHat Underground Portal : 12 votes (23%)
CrazyRay Server        : 9 votes (7%)
Metamorphosis Server : 7 votes (13%)
Eric Server                  : 3 votes (5%)
??? Server                  : 2 votes (3%)


If you wonder what on hell , I am talking about , use the search button above and type "Wang Ulu Server" to find my past articles. I fixed it already, it *should* be working ! :) 


BTW, congrats to MWY , Moon Server owner , you  officially rocks and many thanks to other people too who gives out their sharing spirit. listed in this list and not listed :) You make my life in Perlis a bit unbored. :) And thanks to all who promote my blog and vote here. :) 


By the way , to the grand winner, here is a bit of modified logo just for you . . . 



Wish you all the best in your new phase of life ....




And if you would like, vote on my new polls. :)  Thanks.... 

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails