Sunday, June 27, 2010

Random thoughts about being a final year students

Starting from tonight the Unimap registration server will *probably* be overheated due to endless incoming request from university students to login and register courses for next incoming semester ( Which happens to be my final year ;( )and I really hope the server responsible for registration will not crashed due to the virus or the overheating problems since their Bluecoat can almost block any proxy already or just whatever glitches in their *poor* programming skills in server sides such as full quota of core subjects registration, undefined Course numbers (although there is clearly written in our academic guide book) or what on Earth it may come  . So , I really hope it won't be happening


( : Please Sir Mettaur . Please spare the Unimap server just for 1 day please . . . : )

But I think most probably is the server *will* probably crash due to old case of overheating issues . :P 




(Ughh ... Even Intel Inside won't be able to solve heat heat heat issues)

Just a note to myself: I haven't take the Ethnic Relations subject just yet. 

But I think I will skip it for next sem due to full 16 credit hours that I had for the core subject. 

Apart from the registration course, I just wondered about the future path lied out as an computer engineering graduates since I will become graduate in 1 more short year . . .
What do I have in my path ? One is working and one is continue studying Master !



Will I be able to looking for jobs and secure them in Bayan Lepas/Bukit Minyak (Penang) as junior engineer or in Pasir Gudang/Tampoi (Johor) or continue studying Master programmes . :[ Dilemmas ? 

Working = Can earn $ right away .
Master = Delay earn $ but can negotiate a much higher salary

Dilemmas . But I think I will take it one step at a time

UPDATES: Register at 12:10 AM but I see that the damn registration system screw me ! XD ... Hahaha .. Just as I predicted ... The server crash man ! 

 P.S : To Mr Mettaur... Can spare the UniMAP registration server for 24 hours Ok boh ? 

UPDATES 2: Manage to register all  core subjects at 3.56 PM... Wohoo ! ! ! 



No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails