Thursday, June 3, 2010

I QUIT FACEBOOK ! YEAH ! ! !





:) I now officially declared myself as Facebook addict free ! ! !


Why I quit Facebook since there are many people now who uses Facebook ?


(1) Most of my time online are spent on facebook , and I want to change that 
(2) I got a life before Facebook come to steal it
(3) Facebook is a perfect target for the crooks to steal your identity on Internet
(4) Facebook is also the perfect ground for foolish people to click on the virus link "Oh-It's-Is-Funny-You-Must-See-It-!"
(5) :[ I hate the untold rules in Facebook whatever you post, you must face a dire consequences
(6) I purposely redesign my blog into Facebook theme . :) And it is my personal space without no one ( Friends can oogle much of my articles) :)
(7) IT IS MY BLOG AND I CAN DO WHAT THE HELL I WANT TO DO WITH IT ! PERIOD !


That's it . :) Hopefully , God will provide me much needed power to overcome the withdrawal symptoms from facebook !


UPDATE: Due to our interdependence to the Facebook, I limit myself to 1 and 1/2 hour to Facebook daily.(Wedding invitations, knowing when we are going to register for next sem course and bla bla bla .... )  And it works ...

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails