Friday, June 25, 2010

How to create a new elements ?

By plaing God. Of course. Recently, I tried a new game named the Doodle Gods
Click here to play the Doodle Gods !

UPDATE: Hi, Newgrounders. I won't be spoilsport to unveil the secret of the God, this is only the template on the missing elements. Just a guide . I won't unveil any formula here ! :D Tadaa ... The images you can take   it for yourself ! :)

In Doodle Gods, from the 4 basic elements ( Fire , Earth , Water and Air ) , you can try to create an up to 115 different elements derived from the basic elements. The gameplay is very nice to play as it is very easy ( Just combine the 2 different/same elements to create a new element(s) )and the flash developer also did not slack in the graphics either as they create one of the most unique art styles that I ever seen.


(The beautiful element types I ever seen , skulls included ...)

But just as most of casual flash games, it becomes obscure to find new transmutation formula but never mind, the flash bulb on the below screen will give hints ( by minus your scores ) but it has make me stick to the end wondering what could God had create. I won't divulge the formula God had created but I just show you and undisclosed the long held secret of what is on the God's mind all this long for all the elements .

 

Here is all the list of elements from Doodle Gods. They are fun if you like playing God flash casual games . And had a happy play time, folks ! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must digg your post so other folks can see it, really useful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Murk

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails