Friday, April 1, 2011

How I learned to stop worrying and love April Fool

Aside from modified - ish Dr LoveCraft quotes,

today(April Fool)  is officially the 1st birthday of my blog . . .

Thinking around this time is my internship period 1 year ago . .  .

Anyway, today I got an forward e-mail on how to pull an harmless prank on your friends

(1) Print out this high resolution image below


(2) Set up hidden camera which you can see the vending machine

(3) Paste the poster at the side of the vending machines

(4) Prepare to ROFL . . . . .

(5) Upload to Youtube or even Facebook

If coca cola really had this voice over ... well ... . . . I dunno . 
But it is a good laugh , seeing the people who fell for this prank trying to "talk" to machine

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails