Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Before I left for good . . .

The time seems to pass us by so fast until that I am now a 4th year Comp Engineering student . . .  
but before I left the UniMap for good . Let me show you some sneak peeks on what I had gone thru during all along this 4 years. . .  I share with you 10 random boring things that I find interesting during my 4 years in UniMap. 

(1)     Study lots of books . . . Possibly more than I could read for my lifetime . . . 

Semester 7


Semester 8

(2) Took a picture on Institusi Matematik at the Jalan Serawak there (about n years ago . . . ) and still don't know what the heck they talk about ! @_@ . . . 


(3) Play my first and last simple April Fool in Unimap to prank to unsuspecting people :]
     Simple old school trick . . . 
     Bait and switch :D 



(4) Shouting ffffffffffffuuuuuuu . . . . . . . during 7th semester all the time. 
      Especially in Computer Architecture subject which nearly more than half people fail @_@ . . . 


(5)   In my first year, I think I successfully mess up the oscilloscope in old lab located in Kubang Gajah but this is not the case, I just made a minor mistake in connecting Y and Z connector . . . 
    

(6)   There are too much cats in Perlis ! ! ! ! They like my warm beds, warm laptop and every warm places that they could find of . . . . . Shoo shoo . . . 


(7) Impossible ? It is possible !  
     A friend with shoulder in need is a friend indeed



(8)   After all this long years, I manage to beat Minesweep , 
       I think on one night before the start of final exam ... =_= 




(9)   I maybe found my calling after all . . . in ninja art of programming . 



(10)   Hehehehe ....   Found them "co-habituating" during my trip back home during Chinese New Year . . . 
         This is the catty styles ... XD  .. .  ... This is not what you think, guys ..........



That's it. :) This sweet, sour, spicy and salty memory will stays in my heart, always . . . . . Thanks all . . . 
   

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails