Friday, April 1, 2011

Another Bootlegger Diary . . . [Part 3]

Sorry for late upload but tell you that recently my university is holding a job fair so I am busy with the preparation of the job hunting routine. :)

I conclude all my jogging photo gallery in this posts. :)







Just few more meters , just few more meters ! ! ! 












Yes, finally I had reached Seberang Ramai rocky beaches !



















Erm ... Nice view ! Like it to the max ! The stuffs that lies around the beach is actually mangroves that are trans-planted after the tsunami happened in 2004. But where are the trees ?




















A happy family that are having a picnic on the rocky beach. :{)

Twoof them must have noticed me  :P






















The granite rock here are well...
very huge !
















To tell the truth , I couldn't even see the end of the path from here . . . 


























Walking down the path and spotted a mature mangrove trees. . .





















A mysterious abandoned house and possibly haunted ? 0_0 . . . 

Some more it is located in middle of nowhere . . . 




















:) Another nice view to take a shoot and it is a great fishing spot for anglers! :) 

(P.S: There are no rubbish here) 

















An shackled hut that are located along Sungai Seberang Ramai













This is the river that flow from Sg Kuala Perlis to Sg Seberang Ramai
















Goat : What'cha looking at ? 
           Looking for a fight ?
























Pack of dogs that roams around at local junkyard. Better to run off , in case there are rabies . . . 




















To conclude the journey, I show you the camera mounted to surveillance our hostel but . . . 


it is not enough to stop the recent laptop thievery in girls hostel . =_= . . .












Man . . . I maybe well miss this place soon. Why I wasn't placed in this hostel in my first 3 years here. . . 


We are on high grounds ( free from floods), got many options to choose eateries , near to lab and lecture halls (5 mins to my lab and 15 mins to my lecture halls) 
:[ . . .
I am gonna miss UniMaP soon . . . .

1 comment:

盛哥 之城 said...

haha... great fan of unimap!!!

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails