Monday, December 20, 2010

Ultimate secrets in winning *most* of Dota game ?

In the past when I was young and naive , I got some friends who are pitting against other pro DotA player from the same states (Johor) to qualify for Sendi Mutiara Multimedia tournament. One of them are pretty queer by my standards.  He create a prayer and said that this "prayer" would help him to overcome any tides in the battles and also winning many of DotA matches and pubs games and holy shit ! he is almost right . Their team (kS - T34m) is qualified for the state championship and win marginally against Melaka but lose terribly to K.L team in middles. Here is his version of DotA prayer , digitized to electronics form. Here is the unveiled secrets of his dota mojo prayer.


But for me ? I developed even a more "unstable concotions" of my own version of prayer. Bhwaaaaaaaa...... Guess what that did for me . Wonder why I spends last few mins which can be put to good use for other stuffs. =_= .....



Hahaha ... this is what you get from a crazy wacko who almost didn't touch any DotA games

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles daily along with a mug of coffee.
My blog post ... resort vacations

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails