Saturday, December 4, 2010

Out of the deep blue sea, now into devil's lair

Heh... During my exam week. I got this peculiar dream and it is very very odd too . . . at this time of exam !

(Double click the image to enlarge it!)

Yah... It is more or less is this. =_= ... They said dream is some kind of premonition but I tried to shrug it off ...

By the way, I am finally freed of my exam ! Wohoo !

My final exam is over !
Hehehe ... enough said about it ~ Gonna enjoy serious DotA mode tonight to make up my stress accumulation  =_=

By the way, you wonder why my title is as gloomy as ever although my exam is over ?
Cause we had no damn holiday A-G-A-I-N ! All thanks to EAC and Unimap accreditation. =_= 
Screw you ! So to UniMAP, when we can start on FYP (athough I had some milestones already!) if we had unending class ?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your holiday, Tuck Tuck

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails