Friday, December 10, 2010

Simplify bees and flowers concept using pens to small kids

Hi all, it's been a while since I blogged. But okay, now I am on "un"-official break a bit after the exam and in midst of top-up sem . =_= ... Although I like the lectures, I really hate the feeling of studying during holiday.

By the way, my five year old neighbour kids came over ( I had to babysit him for a while ) and play Pokemon TGC with me today and somehow somewhere there are a card really caught up my attention. It is really weird to see this kind of card popping it in the kids trading card game

and that card alone makes him a very curious little boy

[The following pictures are heavily censored in this country and banned outright in this count and maybe NSFW :P]

Are you ready ?

5 . . . . .
4 . . . .
3 . . .
2 . .
1 .

Ta ~

Daa ~~

Wait wait wait ...... before I show you the pics , let me show you the pictures of a Sableye (which is related to the pictures that I am going to show you)


Okay cut short to the chase , I present you the long bragged "NSFW" pictures.

@_@ ~~~


And worst mistake of all, Sableye is Dark and Ghost type Pokemon not the grass types as printedin the card. 


Then come the bombshell, the 5 years old kiddo asks me " What is that Bulbasaur and Psyduck is doing? "

Then, I had to teach him about flower and bees (which is vastly different from birds and bees) 

Erm.. My brain went hay-wired for a moment and after I regained composure, I replied , " Well, they are married to each other and now they are mating to 'produce' a child "

Kiddo ( abb. K) : Is this their children ? (Showing me a Ludicolo card)



Me (abb . M) : Yes yes ... You see the Bulbasaur is green and Psyduck is yellow and this fellow have yellow and green colour and also it has the lotus shape head and the duck beak, yes you are so clever to notice that, it is really their child.
( Suddenly out of blue, I am feeling guilty about telling a "white lie" )

K : Oww... Then what is marriage ? Can tell me ... Please *_* .....

M: Ok, now .... (Grabbing red pen and blue pen) The red pen represents a woman and a blue pen represents a man

This is what we called an true love where the couple that married together are bonded together. They married not because of loneliness but they are ready to share their life together.Just like your pa and ma do and from their love, they created you . :)


K: Oh..... But I follow my ma to supermarket and see guy kiss guy over there. My mom says they are gay. 

M: 0_0 ( Double kill ! ) Oh ... kid,  remember human is a very very very complex animal. You didn't know exactly what other people reasons for doing things that are not normally accepted in society. But we can't deny their existence either. But promise me this, one day, you go find a good girl to settle down , okay ? Promise? 

K: Don't know what you talk about . But okay ... Pinky promise.

  

M: This is what we called same gender marriage. Simply put, man/man or woman/woman marries each other

K: But they cannot get a kid right ? 

M: (Stop asking me question =_= ...) Yes yes, but there are other ways. They can adopt a kid.

K: What is adopt?

M: Ermm... simply said it is raising up a kid that is not your own . 

K: Okay . . . But if a people marry already , why they want to divorce ?

M: Where you learn that word?

K: My mom gossips with some pasar auntie and I heard it .

M: (This kids is really . . .) There are times in life where unexpected things will happened makes the both couple are angry about each other.  

K: Why ?

M: Because humans are complex creatures and generally had unlimited needs. Just don't ask me more ok. But since you are interested, I tell you right now. Here ...

Sometimes , the woman may feels that her husband is useless by judging his salary is smaller or just he is plain useless after he is being sacked. So ....


she just met someone with high caliber than her husband, so she just gone with him . So, kiddo. If you want your wife, don't be a useless person , okay ?


So, if the problems is left untreated, it will lead to infidelity and it ultimately leads to divorce .

K: Gasp ! So, that means that I need to study hard like my mom said .

M: Yes yes. You can go on playing now. 

K: Wait wait . . . . how about my so- and-so uncle marry a foreigner ? 

M: (=_= . . . Why this little fellow had so many question one ???? ) Hmm ... nowadays , mostly the girls had too much unrealistic expectations of life partners. Heard of 5 B's ?

K: Nope.

M: Okay, the 5 B's are Owning a bank, bungalow, BMW , career as a Boss and Brain. So that's why many men likes to fetch an oversea bride such as Vietnamese who are generally more docile. :) The people over here called them mail-order bride. 


K: O.. o.... Can I ask 1 more question ? 

M: All right . . . . Come and shoot ...

K: Is it okay for a man to marry many many woman ?

M: Depending on whom you ask. In the past, a king / emperor usually marry many many wives. They are called concubines and they are kept inside the harem. 
          

K: Why ?

M: Because it is human nature. When a person suddenly become powerful and rich, he /she will think the world is at their control and do wasteful, inconsiderate things or just they want others to 'envy' at their flamboyant lives

(Suddenly, the kiddo's mom is back !) 
Hey, look look . Your Mom is back already, she must be misses you so much. Bye bye kiddo .

K: Thanks for teaching me a lot of new stuffs today . 

M: (You are too smart for your age... =_= ) Okay ..... welcome 





No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails