Sunday, August 8, 2010

The other side of my emo-self

Play this nice flash games, it is another example of video games can be an art. Particularly for the emo guys ...

http://www.kongregate.com/games/2DArray/the-company-of-myself

Gonna review this games if I finish 20 levels...

Update : I add my own interpretation of the games.

Basically you play as a character who is a loner and the narrative story is seamlessly integrated to the games. The premise of the games is like Braid where you cooperate with the shadow of your former self to achieve the current mission objective.

The common recurrence to the games theme such as


Flower - Which represents the guilt and remorse of the narrator of watching her beloved died.

Green Box - It is the container which the narrator find the box big enough to hold his beloved to be buried

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails