Friday, August 20, 2010

My uh .. weekly updates 3

Man oh man, this is the one of the busiest week this semester, 3 tests on 3 consecutive nights ( combo killed!) , 2 half unfinished lab reports , 1 crazy mini project (Not forgetting to mention FYP)and some assignment to do. And this is the lifestyle of final year ? Nope ...
(Updates: Lab reports finished already ! :D )
You can say that we are onto academic stuffs 95% of time vs FYP 5% of our time. Wait you got to hear more hilarious stuffs.
You know what is worst, "they" demand that it is not advisable to do FYP in sem break ( What the hell ?) and want to see our prototype by this semester (Who on earth can do complete FYP on 1 sem, nutheads !) and there is no break during holiday too cos of unnecessary short semester ...

Yes, we got no semester break yup NO SEMESTER BREAK  even for 1 freaking day !!!!!!!!!!!!!
You still don't know why semester break is so that important, it literally means Christmas holiday gone , CNY is also gone (Heard got something serious is happening at around that time!) . You can celebrate Raya but we cant celebrate our festivals lor. Menang semua liao! So, we cannot celebrate CNY or Christmas yah, Great, just great ! We are just like your white guinea pigs.

(P.S: Don't you ever say I failed any subjects and I retake it, I will smash your head with frying pans !)

We have been busy like bees. Just like old times, sleep from 2am and wake up at 6 am . Not complaining but hey after slugging for 3 years, can you cut up some slack for us ? Damn you !  . . .
(Yah, like this little guy here, but our beezee ness doesn't reward us with honey in the end !) 

Heh ... Thanks to someone in upper echelon trying to cover up the accreditation status and put the "propaganda" about how untrue the situations is, why don't you just admit there is something wrong with accreditation status right from beginning and YOU , yes YOU * (* anyone who is responsible for this mess)  just *fix* our problems by *sacrifices* us to top up our credit hour with redundant subjects. I thought we were just missing "6 credit hours, but we need to take up to 9 extra credit hours? Where is the logic reasons behind this ? =_= Damn it the screwed up UniMap system.


Heh ... Enough of that accreditation stuffs, I am getting more and more disgust of my once beloved uni. 

(P.S: Don't say I spend much time blogging, you @$$%&0!3 . Yah, I know engineer suppose to be problem solver but hey this is not our problems to begin with, it is your inefficiency in dealing with this accreditation matters and you let it drag for 7-8 years now)

On more lighter notes, I make minor breakthrough in the FYP, I manage to installed Linux Ubuntu Lucid Lynx 10.0.0.4 versions and also to installed Java Netbeans which are going to be my best friends for the FYP period. Plus I haven't touch not even 1 page yet on the 3 Java books that I borrowed from library yet . T_T ) 

Gonna updates my bits by bits coding here. 

Oh, one more things, recently I am unto Starcraft 2 ( I just play whenever I need a breather !). The game is nice for singleplayer story but hey I hate your non support for LAN! Not everyone got the high broadband speed to access Battlenet 2.0 . T_T. Gonna review the game if got spare time. :P

And in this holy fasting months and unholy hungry ghost festivals is making me hungry all the time XD Hahahaha ......................

Wishing all the Muslims celebrates coming Hari Raya Puasa . :) 

Ciao and see you soon !

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails