Thursday, April 8, 2010

DotA items I would like to have in my workplace.

Imagine your work office as DotA battleground, the enemy heroes are your boss , chief, director and the workload as spell .



Familiar ? (P.S : Don't play DotA during working hours !)

If there are anything like the following 6 items I want to carry to work , this is it !
This ought to stock up 6 items for my inventories

(1) Butterfly

+30 Agility
+30 Damage
30% Evasion
+30 Attack Speed

I can do work more faster, try to evade as much work as humanely possible , try to finish off my daily work report .


(2) Linken's Sphere

+6 HP/sec regeneration
+150% mana
regeneration
+15 Strength
+15 Agility
+15 Intelligence
Blocks most targeted spells once every 20 seconds

I want to nullify a (workload) once in a while too plus regenerations of the stamina and boost to your strength to maximize the daily work output.


(3) Lothar Edge

+38 damage
+10 attack speed
Wind Walk (active)

I want to turn invisible when my supervisor finds me. Even for 10 seconds. :)

(4) Animal Courier

A
imal Courier

Summons an Animal Courier to carry items for you
Animal Courier is not affected by most spells
Items an Animal Courier is carrying will drop to the ground if it dies
Costs 5 mana

If possible , I want a trainee for myself too (to share my workload a bit) ;) ...

(5) Sentry Ward



Places a Sentry Ward to give True Sight of the surrounding area
Sentry Ward has 200 vision, 800 AoE True Sight, 200 HP, and is invisible
Sentry Ward lasts 3 minutes


It's must have for me as it makes me more to be more observant in work and monitor any juicy gossips in the office

(6)Aghanim's Scepter



+10 all attributes
+200 HP
+150 mana
Ultimate Upgrade (passive)

An ultimate items that will increase my strength and my brain juice and my Thunderwrath Ultimate skill, nice ....

RESULTS :

A SUPERCHARGED me !

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails