Saturday, October 22, 2011

Two sides to a story ...

*You may bash me for such a "bias" view but hey, it is *truth* after all...

What boils my blood up to this point a week ago is when current Penang CM says that something like


In Johor, if you are a Singaporean, you are likely to get kidnapped. You ask any Singaporeans, they would know, but you don’t have that problem when you come to Penang

Tsk ...If you ever say it during conference, shame on you.


Before going on, my pop and mom teaches me since when I am a tiny wee lad.
Always listen to both sides of story ...


After few days, the CCWM (Curi Curi Wang Malaysia) started mud slinging on so called Johor Bahru safety by sharing the articles .


Wow... The comments followed in this articles were especially geared to mudslinging the safety of Johor Bahru area.

I use my Google-Fu to search the Malaysiakini and independent news outlet for this particular PDRM incident for extra credibility but no results avail.

But hey, if this so called "Janet Teow" dare to complain in FB and post the injustice but she does not go to Malaysiakini to "address her son grievance of cruelty of PDRM". Somehow I feel this articles is worth only a pinch of salt.

Sure, she posted the boy is being beaten badly but if the incident is real, why not post the police record together. (I know the guy got belasah, but where is the Janet Teow report about the bus incident.)

There is one proverb when I learnt in primary school ...
"Berani kerana benar, Takut kerana salh"

Haiz... What I want to tell that even though sometimes in life, if you are blinded of hatred towards certain entity, no matter what good or bad they had done, you will still criticize them.

Haiz... end of rantings ...


No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails