Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thanks Mom for everything !

Hi, Mom!
If you see my blog, tell you that I misses you so much from here !

(Double click the pics to see Dumbo swing left to right !)

Hi, Mom. I still remember your advice when we watched Dumbo together in VHS tape in the past ....

I asked you
"Why the other elephants laugh at Dumbo ?"

I still remembered you replied, 
"In this world, there are nice people and there are jerk people. The jerk people are the ones who laugh at others all the times without thinking about how other feels. Like Dumbo, he is born with very large ears but others who did not see past his uniqueness of having large ears, reject him out of their circles. "

At that time , I still don't know what you are trying to tell me ... But now I do already. 

Later, there was a scene, I laugh at Dumbo for believing he could fly by a piece of feather that him himself thought is magical...

You said to me 
"Silly you, never ever laugh of people having different faith differ from our own like Dumbo believe magical feather can make him fly. "

but the then me said this...
"But Mom , elephant can't fly !"

You replied me back
"Silly you, this is why that in life, there will be so many wet blanketers that will 泼冷水 (pessimistic) and they would always "like" to see you fail because when you give them same task for them to do, they probably can't do it well. Always remember, there is no limit of what you can do . " 

Thinking back of when you said that and where I am standing right now. Thanks Mom, you are truly wisest women I ever met !

P.S: Heck, nowadays the Disney animated series got lesser quality in them compared to my time.
Most of them are like princess meet prince and fall in love types...

Double P.S:The Dumbo movie is really sad when the part of Dumbo's Mom died ....  ;(

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails