Thursday, September 22, 2011

What I had done during my final year

A lot ! But this post is more like a random dump of collections of screenshot of what I actually do for my final year . . .

(1) Bullshitting for my viva ... But for sake of graduating from this hell hole, I tried to "play nice"


(2) Crashing down the Unimap ICT / MIS server . :)


(3) Modifying an OCR detection for Scilab! :]


(4) Going against Window products for well ... closed source and proprietorial   ! 

(5) Hahaha ... Kidding about No 4... Learning about Wolfram Mathematica a bit ...

(6) Creating subtitles with Matlab... Seriously... It works with Inception wav files  !

(7) Intergrating the php to interact with Cleverbot. :] 
What's more ? It is bot to bot chatting .... :S


(8) And finally, using openSuse to manage the cluster computers nodes in Kluster Penyelidikan Unimap in Taman jejawi ....

Ahhh ... memories... I shall remember fondly of the times spent in Unimap ......
with a tinge of sadness .....
T_T

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails