Saturday, July 9, 2011

Physic Test with Angry Birds

This image is supposedly taken in my little brother mid year exam.
Which makes me goes . . .

wow  ! ! !

Is this teacher cool or what ?

(Note: My brother tells me this before but I assume he just bullshitting me. After he takes this image, I just realize this stuffs is way cooler than the exams I take during my time)

Erm.. I need to relearn the basic geometry, trajectories and physics formula to do this question loh ... Hahahaha . . . .


UPDATE:  My friends, Nodonn226 and other friends has worked the question out and have the presumably correct answer. Owen, here is the long awaited answer. Thanks for replying in comments though



1 comment:

Owen said...

how the way to do?

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails