Monday, November 7, 2011

Internet in 60 secs ...

   Internet as we know it was developed out from the USA DoD as a meant to create a reliable network to prevent the collapse of medium of communication in event of nuclear attack from Soviet Russia. Since then , the Internet as we know it just grown from leap and bounds with helps like Tim-Bernes-Lee and other giant computing figure (but don't always credit Stevie please).

   When I was small, I still remembered of tinkering around with <HTML> tags in Geocities [Which are effectively shut down ~ 2 years ago] and then came along Friendster , Myspace and later Facebook which I spent most of time in right now =_= . [But I now can qualified to be called almost detox from Facebook Addictions - After I found Blogger to share some random stuffs I found in Internet].

But strangely, as we know it the Internet grows days by days and it almost feels that it won't stop growing  as we reaches billions upon billions of bytes of Internet, almost to a point where we should be asking "Will Internet ever stop growing one day ?"

hey, I bet it almost one minutes had passed since you read the random babbling above ... So what happens if you passed 1 minute marks , what is exactly happening?

The answer might be found below ...


No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails