Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Bootlegger Diary . . . [Part 1]

After jogging around in Kuala Perlis for few times , now I set my target to another new place that is a village that is very near to my hostel. Kampung Seberang Ramai which particularly do not have anything interesting to look at but if you put your perspective in other ways .. well there is something to look at...

Well some picture for you folks to look at . . .











A signboard, shall I take left or right turn ? 
To the left is Seberang Ramai and to the right is Kampung Wai. 
Note that both are R105













A sign ! Which means I shall take left turn which means ... Off to Seberang Ramai , we go !!!














And enjoying the scenery of a beautiful Sunday morning ! A perfect day for jogging ! :D 
















I walk on lonely road ...The only tar road that I had ever known ... 



















Don't know where it goes, but I still keep going on and on ... 



















I'm walking down the lane . . . 

That divides me somewhere in my mind
 ... 


Or is this some kind of magic Photoshop ? 


(P.S; It is not photo shopped)











And there is a small abandoned house by the way ... It's too pity it is in dilapidated state and the house is locked tightly for unknown reasons





















A picture of the mosque early in the morning.
It is strange and interesting phenomenon, while it is bright on my right side (clinic)  , the left side (mosque) is still dark



















RM 1* clinic ! So if you got any ailment, just go to visit this Govt clinic. And for your information , this clinic is a part of doctor's residential home.


*  Unimap students privilege ?



















Abandoned working bike found  in middle of
 no-where 
(Vast paddy fields with no one in sight) .... 
Suspicious !











I will upload more in the part 2 ! Stay tuned ....

Especially the wildlife in this area . . .

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails