Friday, November 5, 2010

A song dedication to the Mr Sun

   

A little faith . . .
brightens a rainy day.

   

Life's difficult , you can't just go away . . .



Don't hide yourself behind the clouds



You still have Perlis to shine . . .



Sorrow is gonna say goodbye . . .



Opens up and you will see own happy sunshine



Don't keep going on with your dreaming
and start ,
chasing tomorrow's sunrise



Sun will shine, my friend
Won't let you rain.... my dear



Seeing you, shed the rain
make Perlis dissapear
You will make me alone and homeless



See my smile ....
my friend
We are with you
Holding hands ....



You have got to believe
You are my the saviour
We are meant to be your friends
That's what a friend should do . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a  tribute song to my old friend, Mr Sun who had been in hiding for more than 1 week already and right now just receive a critical report that my Universiti Malaysia Perlis hostel in Kampung Wai there starts to floods already [around 2:36 pm - 5th November 2010]. Remembering all of my stuffs that I had left at there

Or I just should sing rain rain, go away. Please come back, for another day ....

Or I should pray very hard to let the rain go away ?

Man, may sweet mother nature had mercy on us all . . . . .

And also I would like to give special thanks the Jabatan Bomba, Rumah Kebajikan and all the volunteers help the Perlis people for the job well done to maintain casualty to 0 (for now). The poor Perlis people must be very heart broken that the flood rises up to 2 meters in some place....

~SIDE NOTES~
Lyrics copied and modified from
2R- Shining Friends

Images froms
Mood Weather Report

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails