Sunday, October 17, 2010

◕‿◕ Wish that I can know a person feelings ~

Although Google is renown for its complex search engine algorithm that keeps getting better day by day, I really wish that sometimes we could really knows a person feelings towards us !

You wonder their smile is genuine or not. Sometimes, their caring spirit is based on sympathy or the empathy or they are just very nice and kind ....




Oh man ~~~ Am I getting <3 sick ? T_T . . . 

Anyway, somehow sometimes I knew that we can surely know for sure that MATLAB can solve the equations for us !


Heck, how I wish everything in life can be answered by using 101010 (101010 is binary which is converted to decimal number of 42) = = . . . . .

Although I miss the 10 October 2010 by a week, I wish everyone the binary power day .

No comments:

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails