Friday, September 24, 2010

A bootleg activist journal of jogging [Part 3]

Sorry for such a late upload , but here it is ! The final installation part of my jalan jalan makan angin trip.

8.15 am - Reached our beloved scenery . . . The paddy field ! It is a wonder when the farming village and fishing villages are very near to each other !

8.19 am - Turn left to Kuala Perlis/Kangar and turn right back to my hostel
8.20 am - Notice some cempedak . Remember a pantun sounds almost like this

"Buah cempedak di tepi pagar, kalau boleh tolong jolokkan"

But I am not tempted to jollokan the cempedak cos there are way too many of cempedak goreng in Perlis... Wuekk !!!
 8.25 am - For those who didn't update the latest info, I have been placed in Kampung Wai as my new hostel starting this sem and yah as you can see in the pics, here got Chinese graveyard here. 
"Tell me why ?"

But it's OK, so far no supernatural sightings here.

 
8.28 am - Now you will see why in first part, I say stinky landfill in my jogging first part. So my hostel is at a very strategic filthy place. Graveyard and landfills too. Hooray ! 

(P.S: Btw it is still damn smelly after cover up with tonnes of soils !)

8.30 am - I am a pretty good citizen as I move well below the speed limit. Hehe ....


8.32 am - I am still in Perlis, relax ! XD ... How the Penang registered boat able to dock in Perlis is beyond my comprehension


The end !!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nangka... not cempedak...
that's a laut dalam fishing boat

Xu Whai Tuck said...

Cempedak ? Nangka? But as far as I know, Perlis people esp Kampung people loves cempedak goreng . (From my exp of bakti siswa!)

N the boats pictures are taken on the "bridge" which are en route to Kg Wai.

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails