Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Fool



Hi all, Tomorrow is April 1st which means only bad bad stuffs are going to happen...
Here 's a short comics for you to enjoy , play safe pranks don't hurt others ...




What I mean by safe prank is don't intentionally hurt other people with your pranks ....

As always, think before you do anything stupid at all....



UPDATE: The people in my working place is so ... okay. No one is playing a joke or anything. In fact, I am being stuffed with so much works that I clocked off working hour at 7 pm sharp . :) I feel so good as long as my colleagues don't make a fool out of me . Hehehehehe

11 comments:

Tomato said...

F! eat me 70 cents!!!!

Tomato said...

angry liao la!

Xu Whai Tuck said...

:)n small things what !

Tomato said...

i am so angry now !!! you never check your comments!!!!!!

Tomato said...

BIG THING FOR ME!!!! haha, we chat at here

Tomato said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google%27s_hoaxes
check this out~

Xu Whai Tuck said...

I noe ler ...

Tomato said...

this is because i told you. then only you know it.
please do admit it~

Xu Whai Tuck said...

nope , i know it long time ago ..

Tomato said...

ok lo, i like your jokes~
it reminds me about my young and childish... haha....

Anonymous said...

This info is worth everyone's attention. Where can I findd out more?



Also visit mmy web page ... pop over to this web-site

Another random post to read ? Come !

Related Posts with Thumbnails